• Investigate and resolve software and hardware problems of computer users.
• Configure and install workstations with the in-house software applications and peripherals for the users.
• Understand, Configure, and troubleshoot in-house Software Applications.
• Perform viral maintenance and clean-up on the in-house hardware.
• Follow Company Policies and Procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities.
• Be able to document new and existing setups and upgrades.
• Provide additional Support to IT Users within all departments of the company.
• Responsible for running new cabling
• Termination and testing of new cables
• Installation and calibration of audio/visual equipment
• Handle all IT technical related issues within Land based Casinos and Live Studios.
• To monitor the delivery of Live Streams from the Live Casino or/and studio to the Encoding Servers.
• To monitor live Streams on destination, i.e. Media Players in Web Browsers or Mobile Devices.
• Training will be provided
LAVORO A TEMPO INDETERMINATO
Eur 1.470 (Gross) + + benefits for relocation coming from the EURES Targeted Mobility Scheme project